Sabtu, 26 Maret 2011

my tweets to day..

16.00  :
womans doesnt need man who like treat to see he have a lot money, womans just need man who having responsibility for her. hard ti find HIM.


16.05 :
childish......trash it than go back....!!!


16.10 :
I run n you still walk, how come???


17.00 :
I can live without a man, but I can't live without my MOM...

17.28 :
This is my life now, i won't regreted, never flash back, face it, just becoz my MOM..

17.45 :
It's easy to find a man who can give womans love, but hard to find a man who have responsible..


17.50 :
More you hurting me, more i won't to see your face


17.58 :
I'm @ lady salon...i'm single n very happy..(from four square)


16.50 :
I'm Not afraid of being single, I'm afraid if i'm married to being hurt


18.30 :
You won't know how much someone cares for you, untill you realize they don't care anymore @feelingsoo


18.35 :
You Know me so well...


21.30 :
If being grown up is choice, so you choose being a child....*damn*


22.43 :
Nothing less?? i loss my trust!!

Tidak ada komentar: